Thursday, May 3, 2012

Amy's Infamous Pick Up Lines

My niece was recently posting pick up lines on facebook, so when I was just cleaning out some things and found a list of my younger sister's favorite pick up lines, I couldn't help but think I had to share (I love run on sentences).  Here they are:
  • Do you have a quarter?  I told my mom I'd call her when I found the girl/guy of my dreams. 
  • I lost my phone # can I borrow yours? 
  • Are you a gardener?  'Cause I want to plant my tulips next to yours.
  • Your lips look a little wrinkled...mind if I press 'em for you?
  • They say 75% of your body is made up of water.  Boy am I thirsty. 
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together.
  • Kiss me if I'm wrong, but aren't you Jack/Sally?
  • If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  • Are you tired?  'Cause you've been running through my mind all day. 
  • Did it hurt?  When you fell out of heaven. 
There is a small part of me that really wishes I had used some of these when I was single.  Hahaha!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! These are classic! I am so glad they are recorded for posterity and with my name all over them!! Miss you!

Cyndi said...

Single shoot! I'm using them on Brent tonight!!!